Powered By Blogger

2011年2月28日月曜日

VIII COPA DUMAU DE JIU JITSU 2011

通訳はこちらです。

It was my third competition in Japan yesterday.
When I arrived the venue at 9am, some elderly were practicing TaiChi! Unbelievable!
I spoke with Rocky and Andrei that we were like back to China!! haha 

It was a busy day. My friends from Nagoya and Bonsai teams competed in the competition and make me really busy with keeping an eye on all the matches.
There were totally 5 matches which is the biggest I ever seen.

In the beginning, it was Rocky and Andrei competition. They both lose in the 1st match.
The worst thing is the opponent of Rocky didn't wear underpants!! and when Rocky tried to break his close guard, he crapped the hair.... and saw the penis.......... (hahahaha)
Rocky should actually point to the referee  and disqualify the match!

and after 20 rounds, Bonsai team were actually not performed really good, most of the competitors could not able to get into first 3 place. I was worried.

My opponent is my friend in Nagoya - Yukie.
I prepared a strategy as I know her style, luckily it was very successful in the first 4 minutes but it turns out failure as I followed her moves without actual thinking, i.e. no control
Satoshi was so angry and said something like "fuxk" in Portuguese and I also said "shxt" once after competition. hahahaa

I learnt a lot this time. Thanks so much Yukie.


and in my Absolute matches, my opponents wore a "Samulime" gi which is made from my Hong Kong teacher.
It was so funny and I lose in 0 -19 !!
I have no idea no strategy no preparation to fight with a medio weight lady! hahaa

The funniest thing is after the competition she came to me and said Ogasawara san email her to say Hi to me and the Taiwanese guys. and the Gi she was actually received from a Taiwan guys! The world is really small!

Besides, my friend in Nagoya - Katsuya won in his weight category in blue belt and now he is a purple belt!! finally!!!
Well worthy! Congratulation!
Met all the old friends in competition always is my happiest thing.

The competition finished around 7pm and we were waiting for the team champion result.
We were so nervous.
and when it announced Bonsai is the team champion! We all shouted out with glee :-)

I was so sleepy like hell on the way back to Hamamatsu...
Back to Hamamatsu, I went to eat my dinner.
The master gave me a consolation prize - Asahi Beer.
Nice, the beer in Japan tasted different from those I had in Hong Kong. It is very pure and smooth.

Damn tired and get sleep after shower in 5 mins....









Everyone, thanks for your hard work!
お疲れ様でした




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿