Powered By Blogger

2011年2月24日木曜日

English Version

Okay... As per request, I start to write my blog in English as well.
(日本語の方はこちらの通訳ページを)

My main purpose of writing this blog is to write down my life in Hamamatsu,Japan.
You may find some news for Bull Terrier where I work, but more likely you will find who I am interested in.
Not much personal things will be written as I like to keep my life private.

Yesterday, One of my co-workers get flower bunch from her wooer.
A bunch of dark rose.
The last time I received flower is almost 6 years ago...
Things that funny is the receiver was not happy of receiving flower, instead she thinks about the cost of buying flowers could actually buy how many food.
I had the same experience when I received a bunch of chocolate flower.

I believe it really depends on who give you that flower.





The wooer is quite clever actually. He attached a box of cookie as well.
The cookie is really delicious and the decoration is so cute!!!!!





Wooer, Can you send some more? haha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿