Powered By Blogger

2011年5月3日火曜日

A day that we should remember - R.I.P Adilson Souza

5.1 was DUMAU INTERNATIONAL 2011 at Handa, Aichi, Japan.
Since it is Golden week holiday for Japanese, all the highway is traffic jam all the day.
We departures from Hamamatsu at 6am! and completely no traffic jam...
We arrived there at 7:25am while the competition finally started at 10:30am.
I didn't fight this time. Now I am preparing myself to be a Champion next time.
Review my Jiu Jitsu, train my stamina, train my heart and life to be a Champion.



7:25am Staffs are putting the mat together. Totally 5 mats with over 80 matches each mat.
 I met my old friends there - TrustJJ academy.
TrustJJ and Kowloon Jiu Jitsu are good friends. Professot Ikuta Makoto visits Hong Kong for seminar every year.
TrustJJ Member put on the patch of Kowloon BJJ on the competition Gi.
 Another Old friends - Hashimoto Kinya - a world-wide known BJJ Japanese reporter.

souvenir from Hashimoto san from the states. However, it is made in Finland!!

Bonsai Mama  - Un chan!
She is holding the sketch from a martial arts fan who like to draw sketch.

The funniest thing in Dumau compared with other Japan competition is that the major competitor is Brazilian.
and thus the atmosphere is so Brasilian-liked. Non-fighters are sitting next to the marks counter and coach is more closer to the competitiors than referee!


LOOKS!! This was the semi-final of purple belt absolute!

At the time before purple belt absolute final, an announcement to everybody that Marcos Souza and Roberto Satoshi Souza's father - Adilson Souza passed away at 2pm that day. 
We stood and pray in silence.
Kleber is one of the best friends of Souza brothers. He cried. 
Andrei and I are really appreciated the real motion that Brazilian always show to us.
They show what is Love while Asian always hide it in the heart.

Rest in Peace, Professor Adilson Souza.
and I wish strongness always with Souza family.
Support BONSAI!

The final match didn't make it out, because the opponent would like to give the medal to Kleber. Kleber got both weight and absolute champion.
On the way, we stopped in the highway service centre. with the gorgeous view, delicious noodles and ice-cream.  I am thankful .

Bonsai member - Maki chan. Having the 31%off 490JPY ice-cream!!
NICE----!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿